The 10th Annual Symposium is set - November 5, 2015
The date and roster of program speakers for the 2015 Rockland Autism Symposium are finalized. Back
again for the 10th consecutive year, the upcoming schedule promises to stand up to the high standards of the past 9 years. With
a few more details to be ironed out, the current roster of speakers include:
- Marsha R Mailick - PhD, Vice Chancellor for Research and Graduate Education at UW-Madison School of Social Work.
- Peter Pierri, XD - NY Interagency Council, Executive Director of the Interagency Council of Developmental Disabilities Agencies.
- Dr. Alexander Kolevzon - Mt. Sinai Hospital Associate Professor Psychiatry and Pediatrics.
- Paul A. Offit, MD - Pediatrician and Chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases and the Director of the Vaccine Education Center at the
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Joseph Buxbaum PhD - Professor Psychiatry and Principal Investigator at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Laboratory of Molecular
Online registration for the 10th annual Rockland Autism Symposium is now closed; all seats have been filled. The Wait List process is now open - when you click on the graphic below you will be able to apply to the wait list which we use allocate any spots that come available over the next several weeks.
Please click on the star below to apply to the wait list.
If you are fortunate enough to get a reservation, you will receive a receipt to your email and please be respectful of the limited availability and let
us know if your plans change and you cannot make the day. That will allow us to contact the waiting list and offer your seat to someone listed there.
FYI, we do this overnight to allow everyone more equal opportunity to secure a spot - especially all those that do not have access to online registration
during the work day. If the popularity holds, we will close registration fairly quickly and there is a waiting list for you to join. We take great
care to maintain a fair process for ticket acquisition and we "scrub" the registrations for duplicates and unused reservations. This results in us
always "finding" extra seats after the registration is closed and we fill open spots from the waiting list in order; so the waiting list is always
For first timers, the ONLY way to register for this event is to use the simple and easy online registration process - there is no mail-in or call-in registration
As always, many thanks to our premier sponsors, Inna and Josh Needelman of Mindworks Charitable Trust; it is due to their generous support
that we can once again offer attendance at no charge.
Please check the Program Page for the topics and the Speakers Page for the list of those
that will be presenting at the 2014 Symposium. and check back soon for any content updates.